11. November 2010 12:00
Signs your Goalie is (Medically) Crazy
As if stopping pucks doesn't make you pointedly nuts, here's a list of medical signs your last line of defense is actually, medically crazy....
• Do they have a fear of losing control or going crazy?
• repeating routine actions (throwing themselves in front of small hard objects flying at light speed) a certain number of times or until it feels just right?
• Live or play near the power lines?
• Shortness of breath?
• Drinking a lot (polydipsia) and being very thirsty?
• Having sores that are slow to heal?
• Repeatedly being hit in the head with a stick?
• Feelings of anxiety without any protective gear?